Marine Sales Manager – Britain & Ireland
Marine Sales Manager
South and South East England
This is a unique opportunity to join a multi-national Company and build and grow their UK and Irish business as Sales Manager.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Sales driven person to head and manage the development of the REINTJES business.
REINTJES are a Company in an exciting phase of development to meet the demands of a changing Marine market. REINTJES products and the Brand are well established and perceived by Customers and there is an extensive population operating in the UK and Irish territory.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Key task is to grow the sales of REINTJES products for new products and develop the after-market to demonstrate year on year growth.
- Extensive travel to Clients as well as occasional visits to REINTJES in Belgium and Germany.
- Attendance at Exhibitions and Conferences
- Responsible for timely annual sales forecasts, budgets and regular reporting of Customer visits.
- Deliver regular input to the Sales Manager in REINTJES Benelux as to the status of key Projects and their chance of conversion to orders.
- Feedback to REINTJES about market trends and changes as well as competitor activity.
Experience and Skills:
- Ideally, the candidate will come from a Marine background with technical qualifications. You must demonstrate your competence, negotiation skills and abilities in Technical Sales along with a proven track record.
- A knowledge of Companies and contacts within the UK and Irish Marine market will be an advantage.
- You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as alone and as part of a Team.
- you should be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- A Full UK Driving License and current Passport is a requirement as extensive travel in the Territory and sometimes overseas is mandatory.
You will receive an excellent package commensurate with your experience.
In the first instance please send your current CV to: Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting for a marine surveyor to join our busy fishing vessel survey and inspection team o... Read more
We have an fantastic opportunity for a experienced mid-level Naval Architect to join a prestigious y... Read more
Here at Associated British Ports we are recruiting for an experienced Port Operations Supervisor to ... Read more
ABP are always keen to hear from experienced mariners looking for a position in pilotage! Read more
Joining the Wisbech Port Authority Marine Services team, this exciting opportunity will see you work... Read more