Vessel Vessel Crew (CTV)
Global Marine Systems
Vessel Crew (CTV)
The vessel crew is responsible for safe operation and compliance to the company Safety Management System (SSEMS) assisting vessel master in day-to-day operations on-board vessels between 12 and 27m with various propulsion (Jet, CPP, IPS and FP).
The vessels operate with UK and European waters working both O&M and Construction contracts in the renewables industry.
The idea candidates will be working as a contractor for 4 - 6 month period initially.
The successfully candidates will be working on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with the flexibility to support business needs when required.
- Able to assist Master in vessel operations
- Safety conscious and a Pro-active approach
- Commercial understanding of client needs
- Ensuring the safe operation and navigation of the vessel accordance with best practice
- Conducting safe transfers for passengers from shore and onto assets
- Dive support and rescue within the renewables industry.
- Keeping the vessel in the best possible condition at all times
- Routine maintenance is carried out and the planned maintenance system is updated to reflect this.
- Ensuring that Drills and Exercises are conducted in accordance with the companies drill matrix.
- Adhere to and comply with the Global Marine Group Safety Management System (SSEMS) and all other regulatory and legal requirements of vessel operations.
- Holding regular toolbox talks and safety briefings with Passengers and vessel crew .
- Keeping the vessel clean, tidy and shipshape.
- There will be occasions when you will be required to undertake ad hoc duties as necessary.
- Able to work safely on deck and report deficiencies where seen
- Keen to learn and progress seafaring career
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- STCW ’95 must have been completed within the last 5 years or refreshed in the last 5 year.
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/1-2)
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-VI/1-3)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Approved Engine Course (AEC)
- Slinger Signaller / Slinger Banksman Certificate
- Proficient in the English language
- GWO Working at Height
- Hi-ab crane operators ticket
- Good understanding off MS Office suit
- Relevant and valid certificates
- Experience as master/engineer/deckhand
- Team player and able to work independently
- 24/7 mentality
- Technical background preferable
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Offshore Industry - Desirable
- Professional Seafarer
- Mechanical engineering - Desirable
Capital Pleasure Boats has an opening for a passenger boat skipper to work with our crew on our flee... Read more
I have a great opportuniety for a junior / Mid level Naval Architect in the Southampton area to join... Read more
Permanent - incorporating a rotational day and night pattern, including weekends and statutory holid... Read more
The vessel crew is responsible for safe operation and compliance to the company Safety Management Sy... Read more