RH Marine B.V. takeover
Pon Holdings has recently announced its acquisition of RH Marine B.V., an innovative and leading player in maritime electric and automation systems.
The company operates in industries like defence and yacht building and complements the operations of Pon subsidiary Bakker Sliedrecht. With the takeover, Pon strengthens its footprint in the global maritime industry.
RH Marine B.V.’s services complement those of Pon subsidiary Bakker Sliedrecht, which specializes in dredging and offshore operations. Bakker Sliedrecht offers total solutions in maritime and industrial electrical engineering. The company covers the entire lifecycle of complex installations.
Pon offers a broad and powerful product and service portfolio through these two companies. Both RH Marine B.V. and Bakker Sliedrecht will operate autonomously within the Pon organization.
By Jake Frith
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- RH Marine B.V. takeover
- Dutch link integration for China newbuild
- Partnership yields mass energy
- Refit following mine damage
- ‘Pelagia’ generator repairs
- Powering the world’s largest cutter suction dredger
- Integration contract
- Diesel-Electric Systems Power Into SMM
- Bakker Sliedrecht Drives Back to SMM
- Bakker power for Brazilian ferries