19 years and counting
Cheetah’s new configurable catamaran featuring diesel outboards attracted considerable attention when unveiled at Seawork 2016
Isle of Wight, UK catamaran workboat builder Cheetah Marine says it is delighted to be exhibiting for its 19th successive year at Seawork.
The company is known throughout the marine industry for providing one off solutions for customers aboard a large, stable work platform for which the marque is so well recognised.
Visitors at Seawork 17 will be able to see a range of Cheetah catamarans on the pontoons this year.
Cheetah’s flagship 9.2 -11.2m series is now configurable for worldwide transportation by 40ft container. The catamaran can be rapidly assembled and disassembled enabling mobilisation from container to catamaran in a day. The vessel is ideal for rapid response operations including search & rescue, hydrographic survey, patrol & enforcement, oil spill response as well as film and surveillance work.
At the smaller end of the spectrum, Cheetahs popular 6-7m series is now available with a choice of beams at 2.4, 2.5, 2.7 and 3m. These options enable the customer to get maximum benefit depending on their individual use and any licensing, taxation or harbour constraints that may apply.
Sean Strevens, Cheetah Marine’s designer said “SeaWork is critical to meeting contacts to establish a relationship and secure orders in the future. It is a truly international show suiting our worldwide market, with a very high calibre of exhibitors and attendees. With customers now as far afield as Singapore, Russia, Canada and the Congo it is great to be on a Cheetah talking to buyers from all over the world.”
By Jake Frith
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- 19 years and counting
- OXE Diesel receives EPA Tier 3 and IMO Tier 2
- Survey Cheetahs
- Cheetah's hydrogen catamaran beats target
- Rapid deck conversion system
- Trailerable 'Kelpie' takes to the high road
- Seawork regulars keep Stewarts's rods 'Reel Busy'
- Chichester's Cheetah a Hit at Seawork
- Seawork Cheetah Pull Off The Italian Job
- Change Your Lifestyle at Seawork
- High Specification Survey Boat for Saudi Ports Authority
- Fast Cheetah Wins Race to Seawork Exhibition
- New Cheetah Hungry for Power
- Cheetah Goes Surfing at Bude
- Students Lay Up Skills for the Future
- Cheetah Marine Gallops Back to Seawork
- Cheetah Catamaran for Clydeside Surveys
- Cheetah catamarans for Dutch and UK customers
- Lightweight Cheetah goes easy on fuel
- Hamble Harbour Master gets new Cheetah for Christmas
- Cheetah chases to 300th build milestone
- Wetwheels an Olympian success at SBS
- Seawork exhibitor sends survey boat to work
- Necessity is the mother of Mini Dredge
- ESG enhances survey capabilities
- Turnkey survey solutions in boat package
- Cheetah trio make waves at Seawork
- SeaStar docking for Cheetah at Seawork
- Ocean Safety equips Cheetah Marine
- Manoeuvrable Cheetah enjoys a busy Seawork
- French Cheetahs go forth and multiply
- Seawork highs bring Low Countries success
- Export growth for Cheetah
- Cheetah gathering pace
- Black Sea invasion
- Cheetah Marine & Selva Marine join forces
- Cheetah maps Ireland
- A new Cheetah for the show
- Cheetah successes at Seawork
- Cheetah exporting