| Mercator Media | Fareham | Full-time Permanent |
Are you a talented and experienced B2B Account Manager or Sales Executive looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, Mercator Media are looking for individuals just like you!
POSITION: Account Manager
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY: £24’000 - £27’000 basic with OTE £40’000 (uncapped)
Due to continued success and growth, Mercator Media are looking for a full time Account Manager to join our sales team on-site at our office in Fareham, Hampshire.
Here are a few reasons why our sales team loves working for us:
- £24’000 - £27’000 basic with OTE £40’000 (uncapped)
- 6.6 weeks annual leave with Christmas close down
- Christmas incentive of up to 5 days additional paid leave
- Free parking
- Company away days
- Incentive schemes
- Workplace pension
- Death in service Insurance
- Additional holiday purchase
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare Plan
What we are looking for
As the ideal Account Manager, you will have previous experience in B2B sales or similar working towards set targets and KPI’s. You will also possess:
- Strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Effective communication with ability to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
- A positive, can-do attitude with willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team goals.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
You will be part of our ongoing training and mentoring programme to ensure you have the skills for success.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team you will be responsible for:
- Advertising, events & sponsorship sales across multimedia channels and platforms.
- Effective client relationship & account management.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Regular contact with all prospective, previous, and existing customers via outbound calls.
- Achievement of targets, KPI’s and business goals.
- Provide consultative solutions from our portfolio of products to our established UK and European client groups.
- Work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
Mercator Media Ltd produces leading specialist magazines, exhibitions, conferences, and websites, predominantly serving the commercial marine sector with pan-European and international audiences.
Mercator Media Ltd is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer, based in modern open offices just off the M27 in Fareham, Hampshire. Established in 1989, the company has 50 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our ‘people’ are our greatest asset, and we heavily invest in staff development, training, and growth within the organisation.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel as part of our sales team, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Michelle Brooks, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is Friday 27th January 2023.