P & O Ferries -
£65,000 - £71,600 a year
Larne Harbour Ltd (LHL) is seeking an exceptional individual to be the Harbour Master for Larne & Cairnryan Ports which handle over 9000 calls annually.
Based in Larne reporting to the General Manager, the Harbour Master will:
- Be responsible for full compliance with PMSC, ISPS & VTS management to deliver the highest standards of safety, environmental security & efficiency.
- Ensure deliver of safe & secure services to LHL’s customers.
- Have excellent knowledge of navigation, VTS, pilotage & pollution response.
- Develop excellent relations with LHL stakeholders, including P&O Ferries, third-party customers, the MCA and Mid & East Antrim Council.
- Be a key member of the management team planning strategic development and implementation of operational & commercial initiatives.
- STCW 95 II/2 (Masters Unlimited) CoC or equivalent or:
- STCW 95 II/2 or II/1 qualification combined with a relevant port management qualification or a Harbour Master Certificate.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant marine, safety, security & environmental law.
- Ability to manage H&S, Security & a clear understanding of ISPS application.
- Excellent team, people & multi-location management skills.
- Good knowledge of RoRo, General Cargo and Oil Tanker operations.
- Commercial acumen, ability to work with customers & deliver agreed services.
- Ability to deliver and manage budgets with good finance skills.
Larne Harbour Ltd (LHL) is seeking an exceptional individual to be the Harbour Master for Larne & Ca... Read more
If you offer sea going experience and are passionate about maritime navigation and want to learn new... Read more
The Port of London Authority (PLA) is the statutory harbour authority for the tidal Thames from the ... Read more