Maritime Journal Seawork issues
‘Maritime Journal’ is now actively seeking information on the new products, vessels and services that will be showcased at Seawork: our sister event. The show will be bigger and better than ever, and as last year will be located in its new larger site at Mayflower Park, Southampton from 03 – 05 July 2018.
As always we want your editorial content, or information about your show products!
Firstly we have coming up soon our March Seawork preview issue (editorial submissions deadline 28th February).
Then we have our June bumper issue; the 225 page issue that’s distributed at the Seawork show itself (deadline 18th May).
These editions are not solely for Seawork exhibitors,although some sections of them are. They also give the opportunity for those who for one reason or another will not be at the show this year to put their message in front of the thousands of exhibitors and visitors from across the world who will be there.
For those interested in submitting editorial for consideration, please follow the pointers below to maximise your chances of successful publication:
- Maritime Journal articles are typically from 250-500 words long. If the wordcount of what you send already falls somewhere within this sweet spot we’re more likely to be able to pick up on it.
- Wherever possible include a suitable image (preferably in landscape format and high resolution). Most of our articles have a photo or image. We can’t use many articles that don’t.
- If you are exhibiting at Seawork: Don’t forget to state your stand number and location (hall section, marina berth etc.) in your copy.
- Will you be launching a new product or announcing something at the show?
- Will you be working in partnership with another company or conference presenter at the show?
- What sort of person do you envisage visiting your stand or vessel?- what would their job title be likely to be?
- Quality of writing and English don't matter as long as all the basic info is there- we usually rewrite anyway.
There are no guarantees of publication as we always receive more than we can use, but companies that send us some info are infinitely more likely to be featured than those that don't. Decisions are based editorially; so purely on how interesting, new and relevant potential content is and how it fits in with everything else we already have in the mix.
Send any submissions to email@example.com
Many thanks and best wishes for an enjoyable and profitable Spring
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our award winning B2B media company. Read more
We are looking for an experienced Naval Architect for a specialist maritime consultancy to provide s... Read more
Site Operative Solutions Ltd. are looking for an Offshore Operations Support for our client, a leadi... Read more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level Naval Architect to join a fast growing consultancy i... Read more
Applicants are invited to apply for the above vacancy within the Marine Department, based at the Por... Read more