32 Years of ‘Incident Free’ Gas Detection Supply, Support and Service, IM&M Ltd will get you home, safely!
Content from our commercial partnersFind out more
The Challenges in Selecting Effective Gas Detection
- Marine legislation
- Warranty Support
- Bump Testing (Equipment & Staff Training)
- Vetting Inspections
- Calibration Provision
- Time Constraints
- Audit Trail
- Quantity / Brand Selection
Easy, low cost, secure, hassle free, portable gas detection to and from your vessels – including ‘Meter Tracker’ on-line portal with 24-hour support managed by IM&M Ltd. Our ‘Meter Tracker’ secure online facility allows both shipping and ship management operatives, Superintendents, Master and Chief Engineers to monitor vessel requirements, see at a glance what gas detection and other safety equipment they have onboard, when it was issued, and more importantly when it is next due for shore service and calibration or replenishment. When service is due our pro-active approach makes the exchange happen.
Bespoke, managed programme
Through hard work and dedication we can boast some of the world’s largest ship owners, ship managers and oil majors as our loyal customers, supporting products: portable and fixed gas detection, breathing apparatus, lighting, UTI / pressure / temperature calibration, also including calibration gas, gas detection training,, vibration monitoring, fall protection, ventilation fans, Vessel CCTV, ATEX approved communications, flame detectors and test lamps, work place impairment testing and drinking water test kits.
- · Proactive supply, we contact the vessels, so you don’t have too!
- · Damaged meters replaced and serviced or exchanged under manufacturer’s warranty
- · Maritime legislation compliant
- · Standardised product on all vessels makes it easier to train Ship’s crews and to retain familiarisation with instruments
- · A variety of brands, equipment and accessories to one point of contact for calibration
- · Proven track record
- · Dedicated customer contract log in ‘Web Access’
- · 24 hour / 365 day technical advice on any / all aspects of portable gas detection
- · Training and simplified instructions available
- · The system can easily be modified to include other items such as gas detection tubes, calibration gas, moisture meters, drinking water testing kits, electrical testing meters and other equipment that requires shore-based service.
In addition, the company and it’s staff have vast experience in delivering service solutions including the logistics of pin-point supply, on time and in full so that the main duty of each vessel is never compromised by the need to obtain shore based supply and information. Out staff are I.A.T.A trained in the shipment of dangerous goods and as such we are able to transport calibration gases from shore to ship to support the on-board calibration of equipment should this be required.
We are leading channel partners of renowned safety brands including MSA and Drager, as well as approved suppliers of many other leading brands including: Riken Keiki, Honeywell, Crowcon, BW, RAE, Fluke, Tractel, Martindale Electric, Wolf Safety, SENSE-WARE, Tanktech and Ecom. Whether you need instrument calibration or a complete package of safety equipment, you will receive a dedicated and efficient service.
For further information about our company, please view our brochure: IM&M Brochure
Click Here for our free instructional video of ‘how to manually bump test an MSA Altair 4X and 4XR: https://youtu.be/_1y5GXp3QKU