Briggs Marine is a leading provider of marine and environmental services, specialising in in port and marine operations, subsea and environmental support and vessel charter.
The family-owned and operated company has over 45 years’ experience in offering clients comprehensive solutions to minimise risk exposure and gain competitive edge. By leveraging its successful track record across the full spectrum of marine operations, Briggs Marine enables its customers to focus on and achieve their own strategic goals.
Briggs Marine is a leading UK marine contractor offering services across a range of industries specialising in coastal, offshore and nearshore operations. The Company’s strengths are in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-discipline marine-based solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
- Vessel charter & management
- Submarine cable installation, maintenance & repair
- UXO, offshore & nearshore survey
- Oil & gas terminal operations
- Diving services
- Emergency oil spill response
- Environmental consultancy & training
- Fuels & logistics
- Port services
- Salvage & towage
- Operation & maintenance of AToNs