Enhanced kit for analysis of CAN bus networks
UK electronics company Warwick Control has introduced an extensive 3-in-1 CAN Maintenance Kit with new version of X-Analyser 3 CAN bus network analysis system.
The concept of the kit is to allow the engineer to view the CAN bus on the 3 main layers (Physical Layer, Data Link Layer and Application Layer). The kit includes:
* X-Analyser 3 Professional Software for CAN/J1939/NMEA2000/CANopen
* Kvaser Leaf Light single CAN to USB interface for X-Analyser.
* PicoScope 2206B USB oscilloscope and scope probes – comes with PicoScope 6 Oscilloscope software
* Choice of D9 adaptor cables to interface from the X-Analyser to the CAN bus system (OBD, Deutsch or M12 for NMEA2000).
* Choice of dual BNC adaptor cables to interface from the PicoScope to the CAN bus system (D9 or M12 for NMEA2000).
* Warwick Control carry bag.
* USB stick with relevant software loaded.
The new version of X-Analyser allows collection of CAN frames and analyser each one on the 3 Levels:
* Physical Layer – collect CAN frames, highlight a CAN ID (or PGN) and view the physical signal (CAN_H, CAN_L and Differential)
* Data Link Layer – Displays the usual CAN frame information (Time Stamp, CAN ID, Frame type, DLC and DATA in Hex) plus Bus Statistics (Bus Load, Error Frames and Frame Count)
* Application Layer – also known as the Higher Layer Protocol. CANdb capability that allows view of Signals within Data Field. Includes CANdb for J1939 and NMEA2000. Allows the import or build up for Proprietary Protocols. Also features CANopen interpretation.
The kit sells for £1500.00 (GBP).
Visit Warwick Control at Seawork International 2018 on stand SB35.
By Jake Frith
Latest Press Releases
2018 saw Ship Shape IMO exhibit at IMPA London for the first time. After visiting the exhibition for... Read more
De Boer holds naming ceremony for Damen RSD WID Tug 2915 Hybrid Fregate and ASD Tug 2310 SD Papillon
The naming ceremony has been held for two custom tugs built by Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld for De Bo... Read more
The long-term partnership between the Damen Shipyards Group and the Nederlands Dans Theater (NDT) co... Read more
Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS) will be a Fan sponsorship partner of SAIL Amsterdam 2020, wh... Read more
Damen’s 3rd Annual Workboat Festival showcases over thirty workboats to customers and industry partners
Last Thursday, Damen Shipyards Gorinchem hosted the Damen group’s third annual Workboat Festival. Th... Read more
Damen Shipyards Group has appointed Chiel de Leeuw to the newly-created position of Sales Director R... Read more