Maritime Journal Seawork issues
Did you know that many Seawork 2020 exhibitors will be featured free of charge in the spring editions of Maritime Journal? Find out here how to submit your story.
Europe's largest on-water annual commercial marine and workboat exhibition and conference, Seawork 2020 will be held at Mayflower Park, Southampton, UK from 9-11th June 2020.
The Seawork exhibition and conference and its associated commercial marine brands, Maritime Journal magazine and the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo, provide your business with the perfect platform to showcase your latest business capabilities to an unrivalled audience of commercial marine professionals.
As always with some hefty special Seawok show issues to fill, Maritime Journal wants your editorial content, or information about your show products, vessels or planned events!
Firstly we have coming up soon our March Seawork preview issue (editorial submissions (deadline 25th February). Any overspill from this issue may be included in smaller exhibitor updates in the April and May issues.
Then we have our June 200 page issue that’s distributed to every stand at Seawork (deadline 30th April).
For those interested in submitting information for potential publication, please follow the pointers below to maximise your chances of successful publication:
- Maritime Journal articles are typically from 200-400 words long. If the wordcount of what you send already falls somewhere within this sweet spot we’re more likely to be able to pick up on it.
- Wherever possible include a suitable image (preferably in landscape format and high resolution). Most of our articles have a photo or image. We can’t use many articles that don’t.
- If you are exhibiting at Seawork: Don’t forget to state your stand number and location (hall section, marina berth etc.) at the bottom of your copy.
- Will you be launching a new product or announcing something new at the show?
- If your product, vessel or project is INNOVATIVE and has been launched in the last year, please do enter the Seawork Innovation Awards with it, more details available at www.seawork.com
- Will you be working in partnership with another company or conference presenter at the show? Don't forget to include details in your copy.
While we publish all editorial in MJ free of charge, space is a factor so there are no guarantees of publication (other than the shortlisted Innovation Awards entries), but companies that send us some info are infinitely more likely to be featured than those that don't. Decisions are based editorially; so purely on how interesting, new and relevant potential content is and how it fits in with everything else we already have in the mix.
Send any submissions or questions to email@example.com
More details about the show at www.seawork.com
Latest Press Releases
One of MARSPEC's latest projects included a charity which needed our help. Read more
On 14th January, Gentium and Damen Shipyards Group signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with t... Read more
The German government has announced its intention to select Damen as the main contractor, together w... Read more
Shipbuilder aiming to increase knowledge and transfer of skills in support of local industry develop... Read more
Damen Maaskant Shipyards Stellendam coordinating multi-party hybrid and electric propulsion research... Read more