Maritime Journal Seawork issues
‘Maritime Journal’ is now actively seeking information on the new products, vessels and services that will be showcased at Seawork: our sister event. The show will be bigger and better than ever, and as last year will be located in its new larger site at Mayflower Park, Southampton from 11-13 June 2019.
The big news this year is that the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo 2019 will be co-located with Seawork, Europe’s largest commercial marine exhibition. Situated exclusively in its own dedicated exhibition arena, M&CCE will keep its own brand and identity and will run concurrently with the three days of Seawork.
As always we want your editorial content, or information about your show products!
Firstly we have coming up soon our March Seawork preview issue (editorial submissions deadline 01st March). Any overspill from this issue will be included in smaller exhibitor updates in the April and May issues.
Then we have our June (Brexit busting bumper issue); the 200 page issue that’s distributed at the Seawork show itself (deadline 01st May).
These editions are not solely for Seawork exhibitors,although some sections of them are. They also give the opportunity for those who for one reason or another will not be at the show this year to put their message in front of the thousands of exhibitors and visitors from across the world who will be there.
For those interested in submitting editorial for consideration, please follow the pointers below to maximise your chances of successful publication:
- Maritime Journal articles are typically from 200-400 words long. If the wordcount of what you send already falls somewhere within this sweet spot we’re more likely to be able to pick up on it.
- Wherever possible include a suitable image (preferably in landscape format and high resolution). Most of our articles have a photo or image. We can’t use many articles that don’t.
- If you are exhibiting at Seawork: Don’t forget to state your stand number and location (hall section, marina berth etc.) at the bottom of your copy.
- Will you be launching a new product or announcing something new at the show?
- If your product, vessel or project is INNOVATIVE and has been launched in the last year, you enter the Seawork Innovation Awards with it and it is SHORTLISTED (most entries we receive are) it WILL be featured in MJ- so do remember to fill in the short form to enter- more details on www.seawork.com )
- Will you be working in partnership with another company or conference presenter at the show? Don't forget to include details in your copy.
- What sort of person do you envisage visiting your stand or vessel?- what would their job title be likely to be? Perhaps include that.
- Quality of writing and English don't matter as long as all the basic info is there- we usually rewrite anyway.
There are no guarantees of publication (other than the shortlisted Innovation Awards entries) as we always receive more than we can use, but companies that send us some info are infinitely more likely to be featured than those that don't. Decisions are based editorially; so purely on how interesting, new and relevant potential content is and how it fits in with everything else we already have in the mix.
Send any submissions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and best wishes for an enjoyable and profitable Spring
Latest Press Releases
In an important milestone in the build of the Antarctic Supply Research Vessel (ASRV) Nuyina for the... Read more
Largest submersed permanent magnet e-motor passed test with flying colours Read more
Manor Renewable Energy (MRE) Ltd has signed a contract with EnBW to provide the full temporary power... Read more
Supporting active drilling operations sets new level of CTV engagement Read more
Damen and Arriva extend ferry service from Copenhagen city centre to port area with two additional Damen Ferries 2306E3
Arriva Danmark has extended the requirements of its contract with Damen Shipyards Group in order to ... Read more
Damen Marine Components (DMC) has signed its first order with a Turkish Shipyard. The client is TERS... Read more