ASAP Supplies have now introduced Dixon-Arctic Steel to their ever-growing range. The new Arctic steel range includes strainers, through-hull fittings, and spares.
Dixon is a premier manufacturer and supplier of marine fluid transfer products for a wide range of applications. They have a specialised range of Marine products focusing on unique quality, performance, longevity, and operational efficiency.
* The strainers have a fully cast one piece body eliminating weakness inherited at welded joints.
* Duplex 2205 is weight saving compared to materials such as bronze.
* Increased corrosion resistance
* Bonding point for anodes on the strainer body
* All bodies and lids are electro polished providing even greater resistance to corrosion.
* They feature swing down bolts, so no tools are required for easy access to the basket and maintenance, the nuts do not need to be removed preventing them being lost.
* Boats built in steel or aluminium should use Duplex 2205 for consistency in metals.
Arctic steel products exceed the standards required for approval under survey as part of engine room plumbing by BV, DNV, Lloyds and ABS.
Long-term Seawork exhibitor ASAP Supplies Ltd is a trusted Marine Supplier, founded in 1989. The company has successfully grown and was acquired by Arleigh International in June 2017. ASAP are industry leaders in delivering Marine equipment and spares Worldwide for Leisure & Commercial Marine Industries with over 9,000 stock lines. The team of experts at ASAP Supplies provide excellent technical knowledge and support to customers in their projects for Maintenance, Repair or Overhaul.
Visit ASAP Supplies at Seawork 2021 on stand PG91