How can the sector transition to a more circular economy? Our expert panel will discuss the different options at the next Get Set for Workboat 2050 session at 3.30pm on November 21.
Learn from our speakers:
- How Damen supports the full life cycle of vessels – in design & materials; what are the different solutions for end of life, or extending the life cycle of their vessels?
- What are the advantages of re-powering? PME Power Systems Group will demonstrate the benefits re-powering using Hybrid Electric, HVO fuels, and Hydrogen dual fuel;
- How Close Brothers are supporting the sector with funding solutions for existing fleets; refurbishing and re-purposing vessels including the transition from traditional power systems to new technologies, in line with their ESG responsibilities;
- How the MCA’s latest modelling and research on propulsion systems and design, can assist with future proofing the fleet and support the long-term vision on fuels of the future.
Introduced by Workboart Association CEO Kerrie Forster and moderated by Chartwell’s Andy Page, speakers include:
- Martin Jackson, Sales Manager, PME Power Systems Group Ltd
- Dewi Wesselman , Group Sustainability Co-Ordinator, Damen
- Andrew Blundell, MD – Aviation & Marine Finance, Close Brothers
- Ben Craig, Emissions Reduction Technical Specialist, MCA