Combining the latest technology with a trusted expertise in precision engineering, CJR Propulsion design and manufacture world class propeller and sterngear systems to meet the exacting needs of superyachts, commercial and leisure vessels.
Our customers benefit from our use of the latest Computational Fluid Dynamics techniques, 3D printing of tooling, an onsite Class Approved foundry and 5 axis CNC machining. This enables us to achieve ultimate performance, first time, saving you time and money. A business with over 50 years experience, our customers can be confident that we won't let them down.
* Prediction of fluid inflow to ensure optimum propeller and sterngear design;
* Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis to ensure optimum propeller and sterngear performance and cavitation control;
* Finite Element Analysis to ensure structural optimisation of product;
* IACS approved Lateral Vibration Analysis of complete shaftlines;
* 3D printing of patterns for rapid and accurate tooling manufacture;
* CNC’d product to ensure accuracy and repeatability;
* Tablet based data acquisition system for real-time recording of vessel performance, noise and vibration during sea trials for design verification.
* CJR are distributors for Doen Waterjets in the UK and ROI.