Daewoo Re-Power for 'Forth Constructor'
The Forth Constructor under way with new Daewoo engines.
Briggs Marine Contractors have re-engined their multi-purpose barge Forth Constructor with a pair of Daewoo marine engines supplied by Daewoo's South Devon UK distributor WaterMota Ltd. This is the third set of Daewoo engines WaterMota has supplied to Briggs Marine.
To power this substantial vessel, Briggs Marine has chosen Daewoo V180TIH heavy duty 18 litre engines producing 600bhp (441kW). The Daewoo V180TIH is a model from the MAN range built under license at the modern Daewoo Marine factory at Incheon in South Korea. The factory has ISO 9000 Bureau Veritas Quality International Certification and the Daewoo V180TIH has been type approved by Det Norske Veritas.
MJ Information No: 18131
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Liverpool pilot vessel hydraulic repairs
- New Multi Cat for Briggs Marine
- Multi Cat for Briggs Marine
- 'Royal Oak' Oil Removal Continues
- Scots Prepare Taiwan for Oil Spill
- Briggs Marine Wins Scapa Flow Oil Recovery Contract
- Briggs' Foresight Sees 'British Shield' Vessel Deliver the Goods at 'Prestige ' Spill Response
- Wind Blows Briggs' Way
- Briggs raises its game with three new vessels
- Briggs Lands Three Year Scots Submarine Cable Contract
- Work Resumes on Warship Oil Removal
- Safety Rewarded
- Briggs Marine Contractors Bolsters Fleet
- Daewoo Re-Power for 'Forth Constructor'
- Briggs Lands Three Year APT Marine Services Contract
- Marine Works Underway on Small Scottish Isles
- Contractor/ Military Co-Operation Raises Lost Aircraft
- Mustang delivers first CSV for Briggs
- TTA forms to promote River Thames safety
- Briggs Marine gets a new addition
- Briggs scores £50m ferry contract
- Coastal Guardians fleet now fully deployed
- New diving division for Briggs