Buoyant Works is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance, lightweight fendering and offshore wind farm impact protection products.
Born out of 25 years of fender design experience, our FENDERIT range is a modern, engineered polyurethane alternative to rubber fendering. It utilises the most efficient processing technology to provide lightweight, durable fender solutions which maximise vessel / quayside protection, increase operational performance and help to lower your running and maintenance costs.
FENDERIT has a dynamic range of applications including Crew Transfer Vessels, Tug Boats, Pilot Boats, Lifeboats, Fishery Vessels, Harbour and Marine Pontoons, Quayside Jetties, Wharfs and Inland Waterways.
FENDERIT features include:
- Up to 50% lighter than rubber
- Superior abrasion resistance, tensile strength and tear resistance
- Exceptional performance in extreme climate environments
- Robust, strong, non-marking material
- Standard or custom profiles available to suit your needs
- Easy, quick installation with multiple fixing options
- Long, low maintenance service life
- In-house test rig for profile performance testing with independent data verification.
We have also developed Windshield, an innovative protection system for wind turbine boat landings and mono piles. Further details to be announced.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you.
Supporting documentsClick link to download and view these files
- PDF, FileSizeText 2.52 mb